Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm The Doctor.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/360/c/b/vector_tardis_by_brienicole-d4kaclk.png
The Tardis!!!
 Well,this "new post" screen is a sight for sore eyes. I haven't posted anything in a few months, and a lot has happened since then. I graduated from the 8th grade, my brother is moving to a new apartment, and I have become addicted to Doctor Who. Over the past few days, I have watched hours upon hours of season 5 and 6 on Netflix, and have started speaking in a Scottish accent, and calling myself "the Doctor". I want a bowtie now, too, because, after all, "bowties are cool". (People who don't watch Doctor Who have no idea what I'm talking about).

Aside from Doctor Who, and aside from the things I mentioned before, not much has changed. In my previous post, I described how I am going to try to write a book, and post it chapter by chapter, up on this blog. Now I need help with the main character's name. A description of the character is young, adventerous, and a bit smart-alecky. (I just realized I sound like an old-timer using that term.) And I was hoping maybe some of you could help me out here. So, if you have any ideas, post them down below!


Stay Classy.


-The Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment