Monday, July 8, 2013

Goodbye, Fellow Typospherians!

Well, you few but faithful have been very good to me, but it appears I will be closing up shop. That's right. Click, Clack, Ring will cease to exist by the end of the next week. The thing is, I'm not getting anything out of this, and I'm just not that interested in typewriters anymore. It seems like more of a job than a hobby. I'd just like you guys to know that I'm pretty sure I have the best viewers in the world. As always, feel free to comment down below, and have a good day. This is the end of an era. But! Don't be surprised to see me pop up again on the Internet in to time. You see, this isn't the end of the end.

For the last time, (it really hurts to say this), Stay Classy. Godspeed!



-Will

2 comments:

  1. Okay well it's been fun, take care and enjoy your next thing. Glad it's not anything tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, I hope you'll enjoy whatever life brings you next. And of course: stay classy!

    ReplyDelete