Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Being Sick Stinks

Hey guys, today I'm not feeling so good. I have a bit of a head cold and I have something with my arms. (they hurt ALOT). But I'm feeling well enough to type, so here comes a sick post. As I said in the previous posts, I bought a Mercedes Superba. What I forgot to mention is that the M key doesn't work. It is still extremely handsome and will be used for decoration temporarily, until I have the chance to bring it to my local repair guy. I'm staying home from school today and am quite happy despite my illnesses. I just watched television on my sofa, ate some soup, and came upstairs to where I am right now, resting in bed. I've been itching to use my '36 Royal DeLuxe, because I haven't in a long time. I've been primarily using my Smith Corona or Hermes. I really have nothing to do so I'm goingto wrap this up now. Stay Classy, -Will

No comments:

Post a Comment